Welcome to the mudboyuk.com community for muddy guys from around all over the world

Most of the members content is hidden from users who are not logged in.
Members have full access to the forums and to 1000's of images and videos,
there is no charge to join or use the members area. Members can also
access user profiles and send instant messages to other members.

If you are not already a member then creating an account is simple and
FREE. Below is a preview of some of the mudboyuk.com members content.
As a not logged in visitor you can preview just a few of 1000's of images, or read the forum

Frist Mud

I am not quite an experienced mudder. But I realised I loved mud at an early age. It was when Shakira released the whenever wherever music video. I became aroused by the way she slides through the mud on her knees. When I played outside in the nearby woods, I think I was only 9 or 10 years old, I always went dressed in blue or red overalls and rubber boots in case I got dirty. As you may expect, I got dirty. Every time. I copied Shakira and slides through the mud on my knees. Back than I didn't search far away from home for good mud, I just played in whatever I could find. God knows what my mom must have been thinking. Washing all those muddy overalls every week.

Around that time I started to discover I really loved mud. Aside from the mud I discovered I also had an sock fetish, especially for dirty socks. What a thing to combine!
When I got older I didn't played outside any more. It took a couple of years for me to become curious again. Finally when I was fifteen I took another chance. 
All of my overalls I used when I was younger were too small. So I went to the local farm shop and bought myself a brand new blue zupper overalls. I also bought a new pair of cheap rubber boots and white sport socks. I had a moped at that age and I used it to find some good mud spots. I didn't had a clue where to look for good mud spots so I just went a little out of town to a farm field. There were some trees at a corner just across a backroad which wasn't used very much by the local traffic. In the shadow of the trees I undressed. First my jacket en t shirt. Than my trousers shoes and socks. I felt my sick getting hard in my underwear. I clearly still loved getting muddy. Enough of that, it was time to dress up. First I put on my still white sport socks. After that I opened the package with the overall. God I've missed them for all those years. I put on the overall and zipped them. I stuffed the legs inside my socks,  incase I would run into deep mud and my legs would get dirty. To finish it off I put on my new rubber boots. They were slightly bigger than I expected, but I felt comfortable in them. I checked if my moped was locked, my clothes stuffed beneath the saddle and than it was time to go.
Around the farm field was a barber wired fence. I looked for ways to climb over it for several minutes, walking along the slightly wet soil beside it. After a little while I realised I couldn't climb over it without tearing my overalls apart. It was than I realised I could go under it. What did it matter if I got a really dirty from crawling under the fence? It was the whole purpose of the evening anyway. So I crawled under the fence, feeling my knees get wet from the grass and soil. I got up and looked around me. Miles of thick brown mud in front of me. The limes from the wheels were still visible. It had rained for about a week so the mud was nice and thick. I walked for like hundred meters, creating thick lumps of clay sticking to my boots. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I fell to my knees in the mud, sinking in a few inches. I first copied Shakira again, dragging my knees through the mud. I stood up and looked at what I've just done. The lower side of my legs covered in thick mud. I jumped onto my belly in the mud, crawling around like a soldier in the mud. I turned a few times from my front to my back, making sure every inch of my overalls were covered in mud. Than I got a brilliant idea. I took of on of my boots. My white sock almost blinded me against the dark background of the sticky mud. I dug a hole and I took the mud that came out of it and put it inside my boot. Than I stuck my socked foot back into the boots, squeezing the mud over the edges. I did the same thing with my other boot and walked around like that for a while, enjoying the feeling of the mud in my boots. I decided to take my boots of and walk around further in my socks. After a couple of steps I lifted my feet to see the result. Not a single patch of white was still visible. Instead the sock hang lose around my foot by the weight of the mud clinging onto it. I couldn't take anymore so I zipped open my overalls from the bottom. I grabbed a boot and started masturbating. It took my under a minute to blow my load inside of my boots  and over my legs. I zipped the overalls and crawled around a little longer. After about ten minutes I wanked again and than it was done. 
I rushed back to my moped, undressed and almost shat myself. My legs and arms still got dirty through my overalls. I tried to wipe it off, but it was already dried up.  I put on my clothes again and left the overall by the trees alongside the muddy socks and boots. 
When I got home, I said I didn't feel well and was going to take shower immediately to feel better. I cleaned my body in the shower en went to bed. Knowing that this clearly wasn't the last time in my life I would go out and get muddy.
Yours sincerely,
Muddd1993

Advertisement

view counter